Terms and Conditions
If you have any complaints or questions regarding the Terms and Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prohibited uses of DoInvestors
By accessing and using DoInvestors and/or using any of its sites, you agree to the following:
- As a user you are prohibited to extract content with the purpose to redistribute or for bad intentions.
- You may not alter the running code of the service in your browser.
- You may not hack or make any attack on the server or service in any way.
- You may not access or try to access other peoples’ DoInvestors account, unless you have permission from the accountholder.
- You may not transmit any material containing viruses, worms, or other malicious computer code, to any server or service related to DoInvestors.
- You may not collect or store personal data about other people using DoInvestors services.
- You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features on DoInvestors, any security features that DoInvestors uses to provide its content, and any security features on DoInvestors servers.
- You will not attempt to access any restricted parts of DoInvestors, or information stored in such parts of the servers, unless express consent has been given to you by an official of DoInvestors.
- You will not attempt to find vulnerabilities in DoInvestors service or servers, or access parts of the servers that are not visibly linked to and from the website.
- You will not attempt to directly access the network that comprises DoInvestors or find any information related to the network for any reason, without prior consent from DoInvestors relating to the specific case.
- You will not modify any files found on DoInvestors servers or are otherwise related to the normal functioning of DoInvestors, except those uploaded by users.
DoInvestors reserves the right to terminate your account and ban you from its services, if you fail to comply with any of the conditions, restrictions and limitations put forth in this document.
Any content on DoInvestors and associated sites are solely being used with the purpose of education, and not to redistribute any content in any present or future media. The content can come in the forms of: text, logos, pictures, videos and more. We reserve the right to protect the contents of website and hold individual accountable for breaching intellectual property rights on this website.
Notices of claimed copyright infringement
If you see anything on our site that you believe infringes your copyright rights, you may notify us at email@example.com by sending the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
Identification of the material on our servers that is claimed to be infringed and that is to be removed, including URL or other information to enable us to locate the material.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by you as copyright owner, or by your agent, or the Danish law.
- A statement that the information in your notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner (or authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of the exclusive copyright right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Your physical or electronics signature, or of someone authorized to act on your behalf.
- Instructions on how we may contact you: preferably by email, but also address and phone number.
We reserve the right to refuse to remove any material that in our view constitutes fair use. If we identify you as a “repeat infringer”, we will block or remove your files and terminate any accounts you have with us.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time whether or not it infringes or violates any of our policies.
All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to DoInvestors. Trademark, service marks or trade names of DoInvestors may not be used in commercial context without explicit consent of DoInvestors.
We want our users to use the contents of this website for personal growth and encourage others to as well without infringing on others free thoughts to be who they want to be. In regard to that, we welcome the use of our name, trademarks, and logos – within certain limits:
- You can refer to DoInvestors and promote others for personal growth in the same culture as DoInvestors represents with text and links to our website or social media channels.
We at DoInvestors strive to make our sites function as best as we can. However, we are not perfect. As such, your use of the website is entirely at your own risk. We do not guarantee the availability of our services at any given time, or the reliability of our service when it is running. We do not guarantee the availability of our website’s services. Whether we make backups, and whether restoration of those backups makes the file(s) available to you, is fully at our discretion.
DoInvestors disclaims all warranties, express and inplied, including without limitation implied warranties of fitness and merchantability. Notwithstanding anything else stated in these terms. DoInvestors does not assume responsibility for the accuracy, appropriateness, or harmlessness of any content appearing on doinvestors.com that is not produced by DoInvestors, including but not limited to advertising conten, or otherwise.
DoInvestor will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your use of, or inability to use, DoInvestors services, even if DoInvestors has been advised of or reasonably should have known of the possibility of such damages. No cause of action arising out of your use of DoInvestors service may be brought more than 3 months after it has occurred.
You will indemnify and hold DoInvestors and all of its personnel harmless from all loss, liability, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees, arising out of or related to your violation of the terms, your infringement of any third party’s right, and/or any harm cause to our servers.
Fees and payment
Some of the services at DoInvestors require payment of fees. The fees are stated in Danish currency (DKK). Commercial users shall pay all applicable fees, as described on the site in connection with such services selected by commercial users, and any related taxes or additional charges. All fees are non-refundable unless expressly stated otherwise on the site.
All fee-based services and virtual goods are provided as it is with no warranties of any kind.
DoInvestors may change its prices at any time but will provide you reasonable notice of any such changes by posting the new process on the site and/or by sending you email notification. If you do not wish to pay the new prices, you may cancel the services prior to the change going into effect.
Changes to the terms
We may revise these terms from time to time without notice. Your continued use of this site after any changes in these terms will constitute your acceptance of such changes. We encourage you to check the terms occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Last updated on October 4th, 2019 at 07:38 am UTC.
These terms of service constitute the entire agreement among the parties relating to this subject matter and they will continue to govern any issues that arise out of your use of DoInvestors services even after you discontinue using them.
If you have any questions regarding these terms of service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.